Nazca Tour from Lima
Nazca Tour from Lima Description
On this Nazca Tour from Lima you will visit two sites with great Cultural value in a Sedane type car departing from Lima. First of all you will visit the City of Nazca to make the Mysterious Flight over Nazca Lines, you will do it in a Cessna Plane for 35 minutes full of Adventure and Adrenaline.
On the return to Lima they will visit the Huacachina Lagoon, one of the busiest Tourist Places in the province of Ica; The Lagoon has therapeutic properties because its Waters are rich in Sulphurous and Saline matter, it is also surrounded by high dunes, palm trees and old Huarangos that make the views spectacular. AeroNasca offers you this Unique itinerary from the City of Lima so that your visit to these Wonderful Places is Unforgettable.
- Pick up at Hotel in Lima at 4:00 AM
- Departure to María Reiche Airport in Nazca
- Check-in prior to the flight at the Counter
- Overflight Realization
- Lunch Enjoy
- Visit to the Huacachina Lagoon
- Return to the Hotel in Lima
- Pick up passengers in Lima
- Departure to Nasca by Private Car
- Flight over the Nazca Lines
- Flight Certificate
- Tourist Lunch
- Return to Ica by Private Car
- Return to the city of Lima
- Snacks outside Lunch
- Activity ticket tickets in Ica
➡️Terms of Service
To avoid inconveniences and misunderstandings with our esteemed Clients, we clarify a series of Terms and Conditions that must be taken into account before the Service Reservation.
- The Flight Schedule is assigned only when the Passengers are already at the Airport.
- Flight Schedule is subject to Climate and Air Traffic.
- The Flight Schedule is Assigned by the Airport control tower.
- The realization of the Flight is subject to the Climate.
- If there is bad weather we only offer passengers:
- Wait until the weather improves.
- It can only be canceled with 03 days in advance.
- If the service is canceled by the Passenger, only 80% of the amount paid is returned.
Tour Day Itinerary
Opening and Closing of Operations:
-Summer (September – May): The overflights take off from 06:30 AM to 16:30 PM.
-Winter (June – August): Overflights take off between 09 – 10 – 11 AM until 4:30 PM.
-Do not eat heavy before the flight
-Have antiemetic medication if necessary
-Use light clothes
⭐Observe the 13 most important Nazca Lines
⭐Visit a Cultural Heritage of Humanity
⭐Enjoy a visit to the Huacachina Lagoon