Nazca Flight from Lima
Nazca Flight from Lima Description
Enjoy this fun Nazca Flight from Lima with alot of Adventure that leaves from Lima in a Private Car. First make an excursion in In the Ballestas Islands where you can see from a very close Fabulous marine fauna, such as large colonies of sea lions on the beaches, in turn it is also possible to observe groups of Humboldt Penguins in small caves, you can contemplate a great variety of birds, since Peru is the best destination for bird watching.
Upon completion, you will be transferred to María Reiche Airport to take the Flight over the Mysterious Nazca Lines in a Cessna Airplane for 35 Minutes; subsequently you will receive a Flight Certificate and your passport will be sealed recreationally, to begin the return to the city of Lima.
- Pick up at Hotel in Lima at 4:00 AM
- Paracas Maritime Excursion
- Departure to María Reiche Airport in Nazca
- Check-in prior to the flight at the Counter
- Overflight Realization
- Enjoy the Tourist Lunch
- Return to the Hotel in Lima
- Pick up passengers in Lima
- Departure to Paracas by Private Car
- Sea Excursion to the Ballestas Islands
- Departure to Nasca by Private Car
- Flight over the Nazca Lines
- Flight Certificate
- Tourist Lunch
- Return to the city of Lima
- Snacks out of lunch
- Extra tickets
➡️Terms of Service
To avoid inconveniences and misunderstandings with our esteemed Clients, we clarify a series of Terms and Conditions that must be taken into account before the Service Reservation.
- The Flight Schedule is assigned only when the Passengers are already at the Airport.
- Flight Schedule is subject to Climate and Air Traffic.
- The Flight Schedule is Assigned by the Airport control tower.
- The realization of the Flight is subject to the Climate.
- If there is bad weather we only offer passengers:
- Wait until the weather improves.
- It can only be canceled with 03 days in advance.
- If the service is canceled by the Passenger, only 80% of the amount paid is returned.
Full Day Itinerary
Opening and Closing of Operations:
-Summer (September – May): The overflights take off from 06:30 AM to 16:30 PM.
-Winter (June – August): Overflights take off between 09 – 10 – 11 AM until 4:30 PM.
-Do not eat heavy before the flight
-Have antiemetic medication if necessary
-Use light clothes
⭐Observe the 13 most important Nazca Lines
⭐Visit a Cultural Heritage of Humanity
⭐Take a Maritime Excursion in Paracas