Flight over the Nazca Lines 🛫
➡️Description: Enjoy a Flight over Nazca Lines, on a tour of the 13 Most Important Nazca Figures, discover the Enigma that these Ancient Geoglyphs have maintained for hundreds of years. In this Air Tour in a Cessna Airplane, with individual seats and Panoramic windows you can capture in Photos and Videos the incredible shapes drawn in the Nazca Desert.
These famous Lines have been declared by UNESCO as Cultural Patrimony of Humanity since the Year of 1994, due to their mysterious origin, which causes great intrigue to millions of people around the world. This is the opportunity to live an Experience full of Adventure thanks to the Adrenaline that generates a Flight in a Plane hundreds of meters in the air and it is also the opportunity to be filled with a lot of Culture, due to the history that each of them represents the Nazca Lines for the world.
- Pick up at the Hotel or Bus Station in Nazca
- Transfer to Maria Reiche Airport
- Airport Procedures
- Flight over the Nazca Lines
- Transfers back to the Hotel or Bus Station in Nazca.
- Roundtrip transfers in Nazca
- 35 Minute Overflight
- Flight Certificate
- Passport Sealing
- Luggage Guard
- Free Wifi in the Counter
- Narration of the Tour in Spanish and English
➡️Does not include:
- Airport Fee of $ 10 USD
- Tourist Ticket $ 12 USD
- Lunches or Snacks
➡️Terms of Service
To avoid inconveniences and misunderstandings with our esteemed Clients, we clarify a series of Terms and Conditions that must be taken into account before the Service Reservation.
- The Flight Schedule is assigned only when the Passengers are already at the Airport.
- Flight Schedule is subject to Climate and Air Traffic.
- The Flight Schedule is Assigned by the Airport control tower.
- The realization of the Flight is subject to the Climate.
- If there is bad weather we only offer passengers:
- Wait until the weather improves.
- Flight date change for the next day.
- 80% refund of the subscription made to reserve.
Flight route Nazca Lines 🛫
Opening and Closing of Operations:
-Summer (September – May): The overflights take off from 06:30 AM to 15:30 PM.
-Winter (June – August): Overflights take off between 09 – 10 – 11 AM until 15:30 PM.
-Do not eat heavy before the flight
-Have antiemetic medication if necessary
-Use light clothes
⭐Observe the 13 most important Nazca Lines
⭐Visit a Cultural Heritage of Humanity
⭐Enjoy an Air Tour in a Cessna 207 Airplane