Today we are going to give a series of Tips for Traveling after the Covid-19 Safely, which will be useful for you to take into account when visiting other places for Leisure or Business.
Permanent social isolation is still in force in many parts of the world and what has caused this confinement is that many people are affected psychologically; especially people who love to enjoy away from home, for example travelers.
Although already in some countries the measures are being more flexible allowing citizens to exercise outside the home at certain times and some economic items are resuming their activities.
Let’s see the list of tips that you should take into account to travel after the Covid-19 and stay safe during it.
Recommendations for COVID-19 Travelers
- If you are going to travel in your own country or go to another nation, the first thing you should do is stay informed of all the news regarding the place and check the restrictions and entry requirements.
- Stay with the masks on even though it is not compulsory somewhere.
- If the trip is for leisure, look for destinations where there are no large crowds of people but rather activities that you can do with small groups or individually.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water or a disinfectant, especially after you cough and sneeze, before handling and consuming food.
- Use disposable tissues when coughing or sneezing, and dispose of used tissues carefully and quickly.
- Avoid close contact with sick or respiratory symptoms and avoid sharing personal items.
- Avoid visiting live bird and animal markets, poultry farms, and do not touch wild or domestic birds (live or dead).
- Avoid any contact with animals, birds or surfaces that may be contaminated with animal or bird droppings.
Do not eat or handle raw or undercooked meat, including chicken, egg, or duck.
As far as possible in Nazca we will resume the activities of the Overflights over the Nazca Lines. At AeroNasca we already have a work plan to maintain the safety of the Passengers so that they can travel after COVID-19 and feel safe.
If you want to know information about the Flight Service to the Nazca Lines, I invite you to contact us.